It's the first ever virtual turkey trot, and it benefits St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. From Runblogger, here are the steps:
1. Head over to feedtheturkey.com to sign up
2. Post that you are participating on dailymile, Facebook, Twitter, and/or your own blog (feel free to use the image in this post!)
3. Make your donation (levels are easy to handle – $1, $5, or $10) which will go 100% to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
4. Run or walk a 5k (or more) on Thanksgiving day. It can be an official race, a solo effort, or just a fun run with friends.
5. Head back to feedtheturkey.com to post your results, print your finisher’s certificate, and be entered for prize giveaways!
Sounds like fun to me!